Jagwah Day

I've been like a kid waiting for Xmas all week, but finally this evening it was time to collect the XJ6. How many warning lights would appear on the way home?  How many weird noises would there be? Would it actually get me home?

Thankfully it was all good - the couple selling it had all the documentation ready and had even put fuel in the car.  The 70-odd miles home were uneventful and with the exception of the steering wheel being slightly off-centre (this always really annoys me), and the digital clock not working, it was fine. It's uncannily quiet at less than 50mph.  I'm a little miffed it doesn't have cruise or fully electric seats (only up/down), it's less 'Sport' and more 'Popular Plus' - that'll be the Ford influence.  Very nice steering and very poised around bends.  

I bloody love it!

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio