I don't live in your world anymore

No, I live in the post-apocalypse hell of 7 Days to Die.  I've been here weeks now, it's a horrifying yet hugely compelling survival game set after a nuclear war, in a world now overrun with zombies.
I lived on top of this hardware store for quite some time, in a little wooden shack.  By day I'd ransack the nearby abandoned town, dodging zombies and living on tinned food I'd scavenged.  At night the zombies can run - I'd cower in my shack as they screamed and beat at the walls.
But every 7th night it's a Blood Moon - meaning a horde of particularly aggressive dead folks turn up.  And you get bigger hordes each time.
This game features real physics, so it's quite possible for buildings to collapse if sufficiently damaged, and the hordes were doing this on such a scale I was spending days shoring it up.  I had to move out of this neighbourhood.
So I started on a purpose-built fortress -the terrifying Castle Lawrence!
Ideally located in a low-spawn rate area, it features 2 Killing floors, and enough iron spikes to entertain all my midnight visitors.
The 2nd floor comprises allocated minibike parking, and a survivalists dream kitchen featuring cement mixer, forge, and copious storage for my gun collection.
The roof terrace is great for relaxing with friends.  If they weren't all dead.
Did I mention the man-sized wasps?  They're thankfully rare but yeah, they deffo ruin any BBQ plans.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio