Winning

Fixed the Saab - had to replace the oil pressure regulator assembly as the thread was stripped where the drain from the turbo attached (somebody had bodged it in the past).  It wasn't particularly difficult but I'm paranoid about it dumping a load of oil now.  Seems OK, but can't be sure it's not leaking elsewhere.  I don't like that car

Fixed the CBR too!  Used some gasket sealant on the cam cover this time, and so far so good.  I'm keeping it road-legal for another year as it only cost £68 to insure, saves wasting time at track days trying to solve problems.

KTM has had a new battery and is providing rapid commuting fun.  Piss-poor tank range is annoying me though, twice this week I've been riding on fumes.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio