7 Days of Duking

So I've had the Duke a week now, and I can tell you this thing loves it's dinner - it's been averaging 36 MPG.  Combined with a small tank, this means the fuel light is coming on every 80-odd miles! That's my only gripe though, it's stonking good fun and the instantly available torque makes it the fastest A-to-B bike I've had - it can find overtakes where the ZZR couldn't.  The impressive brakes and suspension means it can stop much more quickly and confidently than the Z too.

Of course the Z would eat it alive on a straight bit of road, and high-speed cruising is not a strong point - it's very tiring much beyond 80.  So far it's the BESTEST BIKE IN THE WORLD though (until I fall out of love with it, as I always do).

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio