34 years late

I didn't buy ABC's 'Lexicon of Love' when it came out in 1982 - I liked it but was too busy wasting my pocket money on 'cool' shite like The Cure.  But I've found redemption by buying the Lexicon of Love II on it's release date, and it's excellent.  It makes me wonder what Martin Fry has been doing all these years if he's had stuff of this quality inside him?

In motorbike news, I've massively improved the CBR600's brake performance by freeing-off and washing out the disk bobbins with brake cleaner (I found a YouTube video on it).  I was sure they were warped as they'd pulse the lever even under light pressure, but they're perfect now!  I gave the calipers and pistons a good clean too and the brakes are better than ever.  They're still not going to take your breath away, but they're more than adequate for the level of go it has.

Sticky throttle cables and imprecise gearchange still need sorting.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio